In this series of posts i’m going to publish some videos with the best ever fashion shows by wide range od fashion designers – from Yohji Yamamoto to Coco Chanel.
For the first blog entry i decided to have ’10 Years Of Dior Couture’ presented by John Galliano in 2007 (spring collection). Not as Galliano is one of the most impressive and passionately charming young fashion designer now, but for incredible quality of his dresses sewing and very noticeable interest in the history of modern fashion and its traditions… Combined with funky, beauty, lovely innovations!
The first scenсes.
The final scences with Galliano appears to take some more avations.
Posted in 10 years of dior, Best designer ever, Fashion, Fashion Business, Fashion Shows
Tagged best designer, best fashion shows, Christian Dior, Cristian Dior, fashion designer, fashion history, Galliano, haute couture, John Galliano, spring collection, top designers, top dresses
Funny Way To Speak Language …
The Question is: could you chat with other people using only top ten words?
I can do it… So, for this extraordinary communication form I ought to choose the following top ten words.
1) ‘OK’ (‘dot’ for every sentence).
2) ‘Definitely’ (use this if you have nothing else to say – it works).
3) ‘Lovely’ (super hit forever).
4) ‘Nice’ (a bit worth then ‘lovely’).
5) Disgusting (comments on politics, food and weather only ! The same one ‘ it’s really boring’! One note – don’t use the word whenever you speak about British weather).
6) I like this (don’t forget to smile, sounds greater in collaboration with ‘it’s lovely’).
7) Funky ( = cute ) about people you like. But don’t use in you speaches about animals – they are better than just ‘funky’ ! The best objects for ‘funky’ – are pretty girls or your psychotherapists.
8 ) ‘I don’t love politics but vote on every elections’ (only in Britain).
9) I hope so (when you have no ideas about whether you expect to do something or not. Or, have no your own ideas at all).
10) – Good night!..
– It’s better to say ‘Good Morning’ (use when you are going to night club, bar or just going to have some fun)!
Lets speak about “fashion backstage” – whenever we like it or hate it… OK
It is far more than just pretty show which allows to see how professional make-up artists work, how buyers go around ; i dont like all th estuff for this high price’, make it visiable how leading designers look badly in night pigama getting around just before the runway – with smoked yeas and no sleap, a lot of things to do, correcting every clothes directly on models.
With this, on the contrary, fashion backstage shows become another one way for fashion industry to promote itself or to advertise a runway. It’s a good way to advertise a brand – if to place some video staff on YouTube? For sure !
So, in few words, what is it ‘fashion backstage’ now – as well for journalists, promouters, models, byuers and viewers?
* Fashion advertising
* Fashion workshop
* Usefull classes on make-up and cutting
* Video Art
* Photography Art
* Home-made photos or videos for granchild’s photoalboom?
What is it today?
Lets’s have a small voiting over the question !